VirtueMart plugins are now distributed by "The Open Tools Company"
We are happy to announce that the distribution (and further development) of our Open Source plugins for VirtueMart has been taken over by "The Open Tools Company", an Austrian company dedicated to developing Open Source Software tools and supporting the Open Source idea in general.
Who I am
- Accredited Actuary (currently employed by the Austrian Financial Market Authority in insurance supervision)
- Chair of the AVÖ working group on actuarial valuation tables (Arbeitskreis "Rechnungsgrundlagen" der Österreichischen Aktuarvereinigung)
- Software Developer: CEO of "The Open Tools Company, Dr. Reinhold Kainhofer", developing VirtueMart Plugins
- Singer: Arnold Schoenberg Chor, Zusatzchor der Wiener Volksoper, Vokalensemble St. Stephan, Wiener Singakademie
- American Football Referee
- Music Publisher: Edition Kainhofer
In the Past:
- Mathematician (got a MSc. and PhD. in Mathematics, worked as Senior Researcher in Financial and Actuarial Mathematics at the Research Unit "Financial and Actuarial Mathematics" of the TU Vienna)
- Deputy Manager of the Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien"
- Software Developer: LilyPond, OrchestralLily, SANE, etc.
- Singer in several choirs: Chor von St. Augustin
- KDE programmer: I was the maintainer of KOrganizer for some time and one of the developers of KPilot
- Entrepreneur: Deltasoft mathematics, a small company specialized in Mathematical software and Mathematica in particular.
- former Network administrator at the math department of the TU Graz (~35 Debian GNU/Linux machines)
- Law student at the University of Vienna (finished the first part of three in Jan. 2003 at the University of Graz)
- Physicist (got a M.Sc. from the department of theoretical physics of the Karl-Franzens University of Graz)
How to contact me